Monday, December 11, 2006


This is me with Peaches and Fala. They are both from IBR. Peaches was here when I came to live here. I wasn't sure what to do when I came here. I was never really inside a house before. Peaches showed me there was nothing to be afraid of. She had toys all over the house I got to play with and she would run around outside, once I figured out what she was doing it was a lot of fun. Now we run around all the time together. Aria, the dalmatian lives here too, but she and I don't really get along to well. She is older and a little crabby sometimes. I try to stay away from her. Fala came here after I did. She and I run in the backyard a lot together and around the house. She likes to steal my toys and hide them in her crate, but I go in there and take them back. We all go to the dog park a lot. She and Peaches run far and then come back. I'm not comfortable doing that. I like to stay close to mom, I don't like when I can't see her. I get nervous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home